Help i need it and very fast

please help my stoneheart crashing somehow im able to play it but for like 10 minutes because it stops working and then crashes
i have and AMD E-300 apu with radeon tm HD graphics 1.30ghz
ram 4.00 usable 3.60
x64bit operating system x64 based processor
i need help fast because i already tried with turning on auto save and nope it doesn’t work
i need help

welcome to stonehearths discourse @DJOA :smile:

a few questions,

• are you playing the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the game?
  • are you playing the stable or unstable builds? (assuming your playing it on steam)

now heres a few things that could be the problem,

• are your drivers to date? have you manually updated them, as many times the auto-updates dont get everything, so go to your drivers website and check

• are you trying to play fullscreen? as lately, for some reason, full-screen has been crashing the game, so for now play in windowed mode.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @DJOA :smile:

The auto-save feature might also have some bugs, and it shouldn’t be related to your crashes. As @8BitCrab says, try updating your graphic drivers. Here Some Technical Stuff – Stonehearth is a section called “Updating your drivers” with links to several manufacturers websites.

1 Like

first of all thank you for replying and i was playing it on windowed version and it crashed like 10 minutes into the then i thought that windowed was having problems so i switch into fullscreen and it happened again. im playing on the 32 bit

1 Like

well, you should perhaps switch it back. just for safe measure :blush:

1 Like

ok thank you i will try right now im updating my graphic driver and is goiong to take around an hour i will post what happens to the game

1 Like

ok so i updated it and it still crashes after 10 minutes

1 Like

i also made it windowed

1 Like

try switching to 64-bit version, as that might be causing a problem, maybe…

i activated the 64 version on the system menu

1 Like

does the game still crash?

yup
it still crashes at the same time

hmm… well, there is the one strange workaround… try turning all the graphics and things in the settings menu to “high” or “max”, apparently that fixed the game for someone…

ok thanks i will try that tomorrow hope it works :blush:

1 Like

its a long-shot, but its still worth a try :smile:

it still crashes after 10 minutes :sleepy: :tired_face:

How far are you able to go? Does it crash after loading the game? After placing the banner, maybe?

:cold_sweat: Wait a moment, is this your processor’s power? :arrow_heading_down:

because the minimum for Stonehearth is at least 2.0 GHz… (it’s stated here: http://stonehearth.net/some-technical-stuff/ )

1 Like

Hmmm… My computer is 1.3 GHz, but it still works fine when playing Stonehearth. Perhaps the log file should be uploaded?

2 Likes

Yes, @DJOA, could you upload the contents of your stonehearth.log?
It should be in a path like this one: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\stonehearth.log

2 Likes

i have the same problem but mine is 3.4GHz ive tried everything on here but it still crashes