Tales of Stonehearth: People with Swords

Im wondering why Pandemic does not have Tv Show Producer or something like that under his name at the moment

Epicness. Anything movie-like and Stonehearth-like in action.
If I can help with models or animation tell me. :cat:

2 Likes

I’ve written the first short. It has nothing to do with the series and is pure comedy :smiley:
Here’s a little teaser:

2 Likes

someone wearing a scuba mask perhaps? come on, give us the goods… :smile:

1 Like

Good gracious, I hope for your sake that the script is good enough, those poops are monstrous!

1 Like

UPDATE:

I’ve spent all of my day today learning the basics of Blender and I am very pleased with my progress. I’ve managed to get a very good grasp of rigging and animation with the program. I am bumping into some issues with rendering it things out, but I am looking into it.

Atm I am working on my first attempt at my concept using a model I made for fun. I gotta make a moon and earth for the animation but it should be that bad. I hope to have my first test reel done by the weekend. I won’t be posting at all this weekend since my sisters birthday is coming up, I do however plan to continue working when I can. I want to hit the ground running with this project and make it look amazing at the same time.

I hope to have something for you guys soon!

2 Likes

Alright, I have finished the first animation test. I can’t figure out how to save it though…

Got myself a nice pretty new avatar of my Thief Veteran Model. I am very proud of my progress on the rigging of characters. I decided not to work on the series extremely because if I work too long on something I lose interest in what I’m doing, instead I will be rigging all the models for the first short: “The Marvelous Space Goblin”

looks swanky! cant quite place who he reminds me of though… :thought_balloon:

Maybe its the Jawas from Star Wars, you know with the hoods and yellow eyes, you never see their faces

This perchance?

1 Like

… I feel very uncreative now

UPDATE:

I just finished messing around the the Thief’s look. I decided on the final archer and wanted to share :blush:

Isn’t he pretty :smiley:

9 Likes

@Geoffers747 is pretty… this guy is dead sexah… :smile:

more angles though, please… those arrows look excellent!

Couldst thou possibly alter thine model to look like Garrett from Thief-eth?

@ManOfRet I could. I probably won’t unless I plan to reference the game at a later date, though I know nothing of the Thief games and have never played one that is very unlikely

Another render test. This time I decided to try to work out Ysmay and her personality, I plan to show more angles soon.

3 Likes

I like how your models work out in Blender. Keep on the good work. Looking forward for a first animation or scene :smile:.

I don’t know how to save animations, help XD

Explain? Unless it’s changed massively you just have to save the file which is just clicking or save or the shortcut key (F2?). More info is needed in other words.

I would like to see more angles on her, Rarrrr :wink:

1 Like