Tales of Stonehearth: People with Swords

Do you have a base female model? If not, I can send you mine. Its a mostly-replicated version of the one shown in screenshots, but it has no hair so I (or you, if you need the model), can add hair onto it easily.

EDIT: I’ll be on hand for the rest of the night and all day tomorrow if you want any models. I’m excited for your series, and would really love to lend you a hand. Just ask!

How about you name one of the characters Ret the Man? I can sponsor/promote the series on my YT channel.

sounds good to me @Pandemic!

but seriously, i cant wait to see the these start rolling out… sounds fantastic!

3 Likes

I plan on doing something similar and I’m sure a lot of other people will too. I plan on writing and creating my own stories and characters. I’m sure this won’t be an issue but. Make sure to ask people for their permission before using their work. Do you plan on using voice actors?

I do I do, I have 20 people just waiting for the call :smiley:

If you’d like, you’re more than welcome to use any of these names, I’ve taken em all from Radiant livestreams, youtube videos, etc. They are wonderfully Stonehearthian :smile:

Edit: On second thought, maybe you don’t want to read a five hundred word story to find four different names, haha, so here they are :tongue:. Samson Moonstoke, Illowyn Farstrider, Godric Greenskin, and of course, Mer Burlyhands

I already plan for Mr. Burlyhands to make a camo xD

Sure hope nothing bad happens to him.
Hope…
Nothing…
Happens…
:gun: :cold_sweat:

1 Like

of course not @naturalnuke of course not!

1 Like

Good, good. :smile: Well wish you luck.

SERIES UPDATE:

I have 76 out of 139 models ready for exporting and animation, should be done by tomorrow night. Working out the design for the city of Thanatos (Bonus points for people who knows what the city is named after). I really like the design and feel of Riften from Skyrim with the wooden bridges and river going through town but I need to finished the landscape design before I do anything more other than being a butcher. I really suck at landscapes.

I need a exporter to export a few models for me, let me know if you can help me out.

More updates to come in the coming days

2 Likes

The Greek daemon of Death?

1 Like

I always find myself coming back to Whiterun, I have no idea why, I want to move house, god knows I should with all the weird blue “Ghostly Remains” laying around the place, but I just can’t quit it!

Anyway I’m really looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us Pandemic!

looks for the brain asplosion emote

:boom:

1 Like

Hey guys quick update:

I am working on the trailer set and I have a big help to ask you guys for. go over to Stonehearth Kingdom and vote for me in the tiebreaker so I can get Home edition and get this series off the ground that much faster.

http://www.stonehearthkingdom.com/topic/746-a-vote-to-break-the-qubicle-contest-tie/ Yuo will need an account but this would be great help to me and the series!

Looks like you’re already set to win. Those forums do appear to be a bit dead, though…

I thought you already owned Home edition, though. I didn’t realize having someone else export models for you wasn’t ‘frowned upon.’ Maybe someone would be willing to help me out with some exports? :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: Having a large lead is better than a minimal one. If I win I can export some stuff for you :stuck_out_tongue:

BIG TRAILER UPDATE:

I have finished gathering sound effects, models and props for the trailer. After Exporting all of them I’ll be able to start animating the trailer.

Here’s a sneak peek at the set for the series reveal trailer:

Now I am having some issues with the artwork for the title and such so it may not have the graphics up with it but I do plan to have some WIP video clips up to the final draft.

4 Likes

oh good grief… tension is building! :smile:

best of luck in the competition… i’ll try and swing by to toss a vote your way…

I see what you did there…:slight_smile:

@Pandemic Good job with the building! Looks pretty impressive so far…