Suggestion merge/combined two buildings

sorry you feel that way, I was not intending to hijack this thread. but actually the problem as I break it down is very simple but the system required in code so that things work the way you want can be a bit more complex I only wanted to touch on the particular way that the game needs to have a sort of associative memory for blocks behind the scenes so that this type of thing can work. imo this is actually pretty simple but watev, I hope someone may find it interesting and I only ever posted here to add my two cents to the idea and try to get to the core issue of how a merging system would workā€¦and I found that the game really isnā€™t designed to do this kind of thing- as Chris and others on the dev team probably knew long before I ever made these posts. anyhow, if my posts annoy you, sorry but please leave them here as I have referenced them now and as I said I hope these ideas can be of use.

So you are still hijackingā€¦And im opposed to your ideas----ā€¦ it so make your own pleaseā€¦even your description is so over complicated i hardly have a clue what you wanna do with it.