Suggest your Tip of the Day!

Remember, people die when they are killed

1 Like

Just if you want to make something cool like a castle or a mansion etc, but you can’t be bothered to mine out all the stone/chop down all the wood

LOL, I’m just grieffing you dwarf, I don’t use it, cause I want to see what I can get away with, with the AI. But yeah I understand in ground and underground building, if the hearthling refuse to build what u need or want.

2 Likes

Especially with multi-storey buildings

Experiment with different keys to find the shortcut keys. (or just list the keys, one tip=one key?)

Picket Fences useful for leaning on or annoying goblins!

2 Likes

Goblins steal everything. Yes, even berries baskets…

4 Likes

Don’t forget to sleep.

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do this kind of thing for a while:
/uploads/stonehearth/original/2X/e/e3faafe20db0670adfc2763c547a157d392661ab.png
How did you build farms on rock?

On topic:

• Roads will get your Hearthlings to where they’re going much faster than dirt.
  • Caves / Houses are habitable, too! (Depending on if the player builds more cave homes or more mountain homes)

For Alpha 8 you have to manually select 64 bit.

so many tips to read through… here is mine

Do not play on a mountain only map… Your hearthlings will starve!

Only Trappers can become Shepherds!

Remember to click the flag! (comic relief… for those who dont know what that blue bouncing flag is at the start of the game lol)

that’s all i can think of… goodnight

1 Like

“Even workers needs sleep, remember to build beds”
“Stock piles is a great to orgainze your stuff”

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: “Rally and defend” Should function as “Rally, then defend”

Remember to train footman to protect your base from monsters. You can even make a party with all of your footmen for more control!

Gather food daily. A lack of food could result in the Hearthlings death!

Be alert for goblins! They can steal your valuable resources or hurt your Hearthlings!

1 Like

Lol barney…(we are real life mates)

I would say…

Build ladders when digging
Another one would be

if you dont want to see stock piles, dig them out and put a roof on them (when i make a stockpile i always dig a hole/make the stockpile/build steps/flat roof etc… now if only we could plant grass :smile: so the roof is hidden and would be able tp plant crops/build over the hidded stockpile :smiley:

2 Likes

wow i never thought of that, but i dont know why i am replying to your post as you are at mine for the weekend lol

“place your craftsmen near ample supplies to speed up production”

1 Like

“If you give a task to mine an area into the ground, think of putting Storage there to be more safe”

“Give your Workers and Footman new Clothes, to give them armor or speed them up!”

“Dont forget to worry about the Goblins if you play with them the ‘Stuffz givin’ game.”

“If your Workers dont work anymore, they might have no Resources anymore.”

“Sheeps dont like to be nearly naked in winter, just like your Hearthlings want Winterclothes in Winter”

“Dont forget to make Footmans for Security in your Town!”

“Don’t be Jimmy.”

@Geoffers747

6 Likes