Subtracting Decorations From Building Blueprint

I don’t know how easy it would be to implement, but it would be nice if while a building is being built I could cancel out added decorations. I mention this mostly because As my hearthlings were building I thought “Wouldn’t it be nice to drop the camp flag into the building too?” I clicked it, clicked on move item, and placed it where I wanted in the as-yet unfinished building. Now unfortunately the building thinks the camp flag is part of its blueprint and I would need to acquire one in order to “finish” the building. But I can’t just put my camp flag in my storage either, there’s no button for that.

It would certainly be nice if I could just delete that one decoration from my blueprint. As it is I’ll either resort to figuring out a console command to spawn the flag into my inventory so my hearthlings can finish, or I might just start up a whole new game (this is literally my first building on this game) and make sure the building is finished before I go adding things inside that I can’t actually make.