Strange error messages

Tried new models on a mod and got this error message. Something can say me what’s wrong? Seems that some ressources aren’t loading correctly. But i don’t used anything linke woodhearth, clayhearth and so on in my mod…

Neighter recipes and enities have problems…

screenshot 2017_10_26__20_59_17

Are you sure that your mod doesn’t contain woodhearth, clayhearth, etc in any file?

Which other mods do you have in your folder?

Yes more than sure. I added new models that uses materials like iron igots, tested it and now i have this error messages. Can’t solve it just because i haven’t enitties with this names

They might not be entity names, they might be some other reference inside the files.

Do you have any other mods, then? The errors might not be from the one that you are making. :thinking:

Nope, just this mod. I got all error after installing it.

I’m sure the problems are in this mod xD

GitHub - pingu92/homesweethome: Mod for Stonehearth the git

Ok so there are typos in:
homesweethome\entities\decoration\clay_wall_double_candle\clay_wall_double_candle.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\clay_wall_double_candle\clay_wall_double_candle_ghost.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\clay_wall_double_candle\clay_wall_double_candle_iconic.json
(they have several places in each file where instead of stonehearth it says clayhearth)

In these ones:
homesweethome\entities\decoration\wood_wall_double_candle\wood_wall_double_candle.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\wood_wall_double_candle\wood_wall_double_candle_ghost.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\wood_wall_double_candle\wood_wall_double_candle_iconic.json
the same but it says woodhearth

The silverhearth ones:
homesweethome\entities\decoration\wood_wall_double_candle\wood_wall_double_candle_iconic.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\silver_wall_double_candle\silver_wall_double_candle_ghost.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\silver_wall_double_candle\silver_wall_double_candle_iconic.json

And the bronzehearth ones:
homesweethome\entities\decoration\bronze_wall_double_candle\bronze_wall_double_candle.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\bronze_wall_double_candle\bronze_wall_double_candle_ghost.json
homesweethome\entities\decoration\bronze_wall_double_candle\bronze_wall_double_candle_iconic.json

2 Likes

so bad… i also found why i had this problem. sometimes it’s better to work manual instead of with automations.

Changed the stone in some files with other materials so also the code line STONEhearth changes…

Many thanks @Relyss

1 Like