The game does not launch, after pressing play, the popup from steam which says the game is launching shows up, after which the play button immediately becomes available again and the game doesnt launch at all.
No crash reports are generated/ No Stonehearth.log or Crash.dmp file gets generated.
After some digging in the event viewer i have found this.
- 10.0 19042 (0x65): Windows 10 Home Core 19041.985.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 985 Multiprocessor Free X64 1043
- APPCRASH Stonehearth.exe 22.214.171.1249 5c33bcc7 LIBEAY32.dll 126.96.36.199 57294976 c0000005 0000000000003763
- 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101 2067 0ca8 0ca81e1e9dfe2086aa7f4549ba4f8672 0555 0555b132c77c714bafe98e46355aed10
- 7542EF56-B481-4CA6-8F13-4FD56FC8824B To Be Filled By O.E.M. To Be Filled By O.E.M. P1.10 1619771366 1601-01-02T21:02:32Z -01:00
- 0a659201-772a-4113-8793-0ac124dd7c3b 2021-05-29T14:17:27Z
So as far is a see, somethign is wrong with the Libeay32.dll file? Anyway, i have no idea what to do to get the game started while i REALLY want to play this.
Versions and Mods:
Playing the latest version, no mods.
Windows 10, Nvidea GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics card, external monitor
All the steps from the crash thread have already been tried an bear no succes, so I’m at a bit of a loss here.
Anyway thank you guys so much for your help!