After playing some Stonehearth A5 for about a week now I’m growing to completely love this game, it has so much potential.
So anyway, we all know Stonehearth will allow community mods and some of you have even begun working on your own. This is awesome! But this site doesn’t really give the complete tools to users for sharing mods. Currently people will simply make a forum post about their mod and that’s the extent of what you can do.
As a web developer myself, what I purpose is a new community site geared toward modding. Some of the brief “roadmap” of the site would be:
- Ability to upload mods
- Ability to update mods with a version string
- Ability for users to download mods
- Ability for feedback and ratings
- Top rated mods
- Ability for mod creators to set Free or Paid mods
- Ability for users to search for mods by keyword, creator, or wildcard
- Ability for users to watch and be notified of a specific mod they like or have
- Discussion boards directly linked to the modding resource pages
- Ability to report broken or malicious mods
- Mod suggestion/request boards
So if people are interested, this is something I can do rather quickly actually. I noticed however that someone already owns Stonehearthmods.com so I’m not sure if this is a project someone is already doing or what not.