Stonehearth Community (un)official book suggestions

This is just for suggestions; all reading can be done here

Right now I think that we need names. Names of the farm boy (like Wesley maybe) and of the Princess, of the kingdom, of the town that the Boy lives in, the Kings name, the Princess’s least favorite fingernail, anything else that you can think of that is important for the beginning of a story.

im not sure how this will play out, but i wish you the best!

and someone is clearly another huge fan of The Princess Bride… one of my all time favorite movies… :+1:

Oh jeez, please name it “Hank Nail” (hangnail).

I wish my brother was here, he’d make me look awesome with all the references he could make.

you keep using that word… i do not think that means what you think it means…

(sorry, couldnt resist)

IMPOSSIBLE!
(Nor could I)

Well, I hate to do this, but I think I’m going to have to close down this idea. I guess it isn’t a very good idea in the first place, and most people don’t really care to put time into this. It was just a thought that popped into my head, and then for some reason I just HAD to share it with you guys. Unfortunately this is a bust as nobody really seems to like this idea.

I’m sorry if you did hope to help contribute with to this project. I don’t really want to do this on my own, as I think most people could do without reading my sub-par writing projects.

Short of a miracle, I don’t think I will be coming back to this :frowning:

Well, start one then, your actual post didn’t tell us much about the idea, give us more specifics and a miracle will follow suit.

Go here for the actual idea: this topic was just for suggestions Stonehearth Community (un)official book!