Steve's Youtube and fun stuff and things (and stuff) thread!1!

[quote=“Smith, post:19, topic:8372”]
I’d say you’d need a heavenly idea, but that’s just me. I’m saying that you made parts interesting and parts boring, so it’s more neutral. Also, I’d suggest doing as many vids as possible for practice, it will help in my not humble opinion. I’ve never tried commentating on something in my life, so i’m sure it’s harder than I imagine.[/quote]
excellent feedback… most appreciated! :smiley:

just by commenting here, you’ve already helped my friend… so, thanks! :+1:

edit: ok, the lovely and talented @Goldmetal has provided me with some absolutely stellar channel art/images… i’m in the process of updating the account now, but wanted to show off the spectacular images here as well…

and of course, to gush at just how awesome @Goldmetal is… thanks!!! :smile: :+1:

profile pic:

banner image:

9 Likes

first part of my Alpha 5 Let’s Play is up! :smile:

I have part two underway, and part one for my Delver Let’s Play as well… :+1:

5 Likes

hahah, I love Roake was like: screw this, I go sleep.

1 Like

terribly uncivilized… he’s now on “far perimeter” patrol duty… :wink:

i’ve started a new LP, with the r153 client… My Lovely Little Village of Love had a good run! :smile:

1 Like

gheh, that would be pretty cool. This is actually the first version it really felt like a game to me.

You mean… under the stone floor :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

r156 part one is available… should get to part two this weekend…

but imagine my horror at mispronouncing @Geoffers747’s name! i fear the repercussions! :scream_cat:

4 Likes

I was going to say…

please… too soon… the pain is just… just … … … too soon :cry:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

“the community is great over on the discourse” - TOTALLY IMPARTIAL VIEW ALERT.

I’m too upset to do anything else. I hope Google hunt you down.

5 Likes

if it will begin the mending process, i am building Geoff his own house cottage castle… he’ll be perched high above the common riffraff and will live out his days in opulence…

3 Likes

I don’t know, Joffer’s Castle kinda sounds better then Geoffer’s Castle…

Sounds to me kinda like a tower prison o.-

2 Likes

Steve! You sound far different then your “Squees” on the discourse would indicate.

You have a good voice for these type of things. I’m enjoying your current video.

3 Likes

I wish I had the ability to produce videos–I don’t have a good quality microphone, and I haven’t really tested my computer’s ability to record (nor have I explored recording software much). I’ll eventually need this kind of equipment for my research and composition anyway, but college expenses come first!

When multiplayer features start to get added, hopefully you’ll consider having guests on the series?

1 Like

semantics :smile:

ahh… :blush: thanks! i’m hoping to really get into the building tools in the next video… :+1:

adds @Atralane to the short list

4 Likes

I want to see @steveadamo and @Geoffers747 go head to head, building villages for the purpose of destroying the other’s.

4 Likes

Totally has to happen.

3 Likes

agree :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

well then… in the interim, will you all settle for me building dwellings for two appropriately names villagers… at opposite ends of town, and seeing which survive the coming onslaught of invading goblins? :smile:

1 Like

When multiplayer comes out, they should make a commemorative video of that milestone. Even better, if they could make a livestream. I’ll bring the popcorn…

3 Likes

We could do team tshirts.

Actually, a competitive stream with @steveadamo and @geoffers747 would be a great way to announce/kickoff the multiplayer update.

3 Likes