Steam Trading Cards!

Does anyone know if you get another card drop if you trade off one of your initial 3? I don’t want to have to play other games to get the stonehearth cards :frowning:

no. Once you have gotten your card drop that is it. What 8bitcrab applies then.

@Doc_Brano lucky… you got bunny… or at least you got 3 different cards…

I got a varanus and 2 firpits…>< At least I got the varanus, sooo adorable. Might have to get the bunny by market.

1 Like

yeah like i’m gonna pay steam in order to get a couple extra cards :slight_smile:

I like to collect thing… So it is only one card I am after. Plus I like the artwork. :smiley:

well you’re actually paying other players, steam just gets a small amount out of the transaction :wink:

2 Likes

is no one reading the under lining joke?

You’re gonna do it, aren’t you… :worried:

I bet there’s a dollar in your hand right now

2 Likes

@Doc_Brano sorry for the late response but @8BitCrab answered it. I bought a second set to get rank 2. I am shameless LOL

edit: It was nice to be able to save all them for use as wall paper. I really enjoy the StoneHearth Art

got 1 set complete, was only able to make a badge as i don’t have 1000 jewels to make boosterpack

I think the second set only cost me $ 0.96. do you still have that dollar?

already spent half of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re out of free drops, you’re sometimes randomly awarded by a booster pack for free. But it’s a VERY rare case.
I own 5-7 games with used free drops, and so far I got 1 free booster pack (in 2 years or so).

that must of how I got an extra booster… But now I find out there is a foil version as well lol

got the boosterpack, wanting to sell it to return some of my investments, but steam is going screwi about it :frowning:

FYI I’ll have 3-4 boosterpacks for sale next week. If anyone’s interested.

What do you mean?

How much are they selling for?

About 3$. Can’t tell exactly - my prices are not in USD.
I expect them to get somewhat lower - now there’s not enough supply to balance the prices (the same about the cards).

I’ve created a page on Steam Trading Cards wiki and pushed all the images I had. Feel free to add badge images if you have them. There are also artworks 2, 4 and 6 missing (Footman, Ogo, Varanus).
As with every wiki, you can download the pictures and use them as a wallpaper on your PC, even if you have no Steam cards.

well i had it for sale but had to wait more then a week. Then i read about the steam app for it so you can skip that. But now that i have that i cant sell anything for 2 weeks :frowning:

Not sure how to edit it :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. You can open your profile badges in your browser, then save the image as a file.
    OR
  2. You can right-click in Steam Client, choose “View Source” and search the source of the page for image paths. One of the paths to PNG files will be you badge (badge is always in PNG).

Second one is more tricky, but if you choose it, you can post the link here - I will upload the image to the wiki myself.