Having just made a fairly hefty purchase myself, I was just wondering what everyone else has been getting themselves?
For anyone interested I got:
- Pool Nation (I’m a fairly large pool and snooker fan, wish I had an irl pool table (one day) but this game looked pretty cool)
- Magicite (see NorthernLion for a playthrough on a cool resource-based rogue-like with a heavy crafting element)
- Mirror’s Edge (why not :P)
- EUIV Extreme Edition (as a strategy game fan, I have been eagerly eyeing up EUIV for a while and it’s currently half price!)
- Spelunky (love me a good rogue-like)
- 1001 Spikes (love me a horribly infuriating platformer)
- Super Meat Boy (see above)
- Electronic Super Joy (loved what soundtrack I heard and do enjoy music-based games)
- 140 (and I love them even more when the gameplay revolves around the music and rhythm)
- Soundodger+ (see above)
- BIT.TRIP.Runner 2 Good Friends Character Pack (already have the game but apparently didn’t pick up the DLC for some reason)
- A preorder for Grid: Autosport (enjoy driving games, haven’t a pure driving game ever and this just looks so sick, can’t wait for it to come out this month)
Total: £85.14 considering I want to preorder Destiny too, I may need a summer job…
Also, pink team for da winz!