Alpha 17 is taking shape!
Another day, more fixes and upgrades…
Keep your play reports coming!
If you’re using an existing save with this build, please read the notes carefully (for example, you may need to demote/re-promote your Cleric).
- Added SFX for Single Target Heals from the Cleric; changed the Cleric “channeling” a heal SFX as well
- Engineer turrets and traps are now automatically replaced when they are used up or killed
- Updated Engineer outfit design
- Added new fanfare jingle for city Tier Two level up
- Add an animation to Mountain’s windchime (existing windchimes may — or may not — work correctly)
- Increase spawning frequency of shops
- Updated crafting requirements for Shrine of Plenty
- More scaffolding_region lifecycle fixes
- Fix engineer turret and trap placement limits not being updated correctly when placing through the build editor
- Fix a bad version upgrade to player territories which broke all hearthling and monster spawning code
- Fix for autoloot not working on some items
- Fix building costs not showing up if saving a template from a building that’s already finished
- Save/load back-compatibilty fixes for scaffolding
- Fix for workshop and level requirement text not updating when clicking from one crafter workshop to the next
- Fix Cleric healing doors with their heal action
- Add console command to change amenity, so players can continue goblin campaign if using an bugged/old save where the amenity stayed at neutral
- Cleric tuning 2: cleric healing aura is now a level 1 perk. There are only two ranks for heal aura now. Clerics in existing save games will need to be demoted and repromoted
- Put back Remove building button for buildings that haven’t been started yet. Disable remove and edit buttons when a building has started construction
- When a combat command is issued we now cancel the previous command permanently, instead of having a temporary override of individual commands over party commands
- If a scaffolding region cannot be started, make sure we don’t try to _restart_ it when set_active is called again