The team is now in the thick of the last part of any Alpha release — bug fixing and tuning the new content. Thanks to everyone who’s been providing feedback; keep it coming! We need as much input from you as possible to stabilize the Alpha and get it out to all Stonehearth players soon.
Here’s what’s new in this build:
Bug Fixes! Combat Tuning!
- Fixed units not participating in party commands when the party formation is blocked by obstacles
- Fixed units not engaging at a defense banner until attacked
- Fixed ai errors in ranged combat
- Fixed errors when demoting a crafter
- More combat and encounter tuning
- Tune net worth (buildings are now worth more, non-food items worth less)
- Fixed citizen count staying at 1 after all hearthlings have died
- Fixed new game settlement banner being able to be placed on trees and rocks
- Fixed goblin campaign getting stuck after not finding a suitable spawn location for Ogo army raid