Alpha 19 is getting realllly close to done. A few last updates and fixes!
The stable release is just around the corner….
##Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Updated Rayya’s Children Tier 2 monument VFX
- Building eraser tool now works under water
- Mining regions now intersect terrain so they don’t encompass empty space
- Prevent goblin shakedown from demanding more than 10 of a certain item. This prevents cases of the chieftain demanding 69 tonics
- Improve performance of wandering stone golems in the world. They were thinking too hard when trying to find their next wander location.
- Fix lamp light effects not restarting correctly if the lamp is moved while lit
- Fix for shepherd’s causing AI spin error messages
- Fix loading screen background stretching for large resolution monitors
- Fix collision shapes for Gongs
- Fix walk in formation error when party leader no longer has a party component
- Fix for hearthlings stuck in place in tall windows because of stacking movement speed modifiers
- Fix for a case where erasing a merged road will leave behind cut out terrain