Start Screen Suggestion (forgive the alliteration)

Upon opening the game, you see…

New Game
Quick Start
Load game
etc…

May I suggest incorporating

Buildings
Mods

The Buildings tab would allow players to download & upload customized buildings by other players (perhaps w/ an image and brief description).
The Mods tab (while self explanatory) would essentially be a built in Mod organizer, allowing players to add, remove, and update mods.

I noticed the topic built in mod organizer has already been broached. And I apologize in advance if the Buildings idea as a separate component has already been suggested and/or dismissed.

Thank you for your time.

PS: I realize buildings are technically Mods :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Can’t you just put the building template file directly in the folder where the templates are?

Well, yes, but I’m pretty sure OP wants a visualizer on the main menu which I think sounds great. Get a steam workshop open and let the giant buildings roll in.

2 Likes

I’ve been away for awhile; and I was wondering if any information regarding this suggestion (the visualizer, thank you @whitecrayon ) has come up (or whether some similar idea has been discussed in a subsequent thread). If the devs have responded in some capacity or have mentioned anything, feel free to call me a noob :grin: and then kindly enlighten me…or at least point me in the right direction.

In case it’s not obvious, I clearly feel very strongly about this very minor, perhaps even laughable, convenience.

Now if y’all will excuse me while I check out the progress made since June, and hope I still remember how to play! :yum:

Thanks again.