Star Trek TNG: Crash Landing Mod Idea for Stonehearth

perhaps their lasers are a bit overpowered though. those hoobgobs wont stand a chance!

just as long as the borg dont follow through… i have my suspicions they might have originated in stonehearth land… hmmmm

1 Like

epic!

hmm. Well we could use two excuses for balancing the phasers.

1. firstly the phasers might have to be researched and modified for cube world, so maybe they’re end game weapons
    or
  2. maybe the phasers are very weak initially

about the borg… Maybe a small borg probe follows them through the anomaly and crash lands elsewhere on the planet? Or maybe they come through as a “titan invasion” type scenario (sort of like an alternate to the cthulu attack in the video, instead of cthulu its a big borg cube?)

A Borg Sphere is quite round for Stonehearth and might be difficult to fit into the design (already the shuttles are a bit too much). However, maybe a Borg Qube crashed and you can see only one corner looking out of the soil where it crashed. Such a site could provide also valuable resources to your civilization… if you are able to survive the roaming Borg. And what could be more epic than a… HUGE VOXEL (Borg Qube) :wink:.

1 Like

that’s genius!!! love this idea!!!

Maybe resources need to advance the federation tech like phasers could be salvaged from this borg site

Would be nice to have a counter-part to the crew. So if this is going towards the direction of an “event”, the player can choose if he wants to team-up with the crew, or with the Borg :wink:. I will give it a try and see if a sphere can be designed “Stonehearthish”… let’s see (Plan B or an alternative could be the mentioned cube).

First shot, what do you think, could it work? I have tried to create a more cube-ish look. The space between the big cubes could be filled with wires and pipes n’ stuff, so it looks more Borg-like.

3 Likes

OH NO!!! There coming D:

5 Likes

Awesome sphere and borg dude! :smiley_cat:

The sphere is definitely appropriate as only the enormous borg ships were cubes. If you fill in some green glowing type junk between the sphere’s step’s like you mention I think it’d be fantastic!

nice work! but surely a voxel Borg is one of the signs of the apocalypse? come to think of it, the four horsemen would make for a sweet qubicle competition theme… :smile:

1 Like

I made these from OST.

http://imageshack.us/a/img16/9931/57eba7ccdc67d497.gif

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/7628/ca211280427be462.gif

http://imageshack.us/a/img541/9008/4d2bd716d08928f4.gif

1 Like

So much awesome builds up on this site when I don’t visit for a few weeks.

1 Like

Update for alterations and additions.

9 Likes

Dr. Crusher! swoons

1 Like

I’m beginning to think you have a thing for voxel redheads Steve!

3 Likes

i admit, its a sickness… but admitting you have a problem, is the first step towards recovery, yes?

2 Likes

Who doesn’t have a thing for voxel redheads? Or just redheads?

2 Likes

we need to place these froggy’s guys on a huge voxel setpiece, maybe stick the landing shuttle on an existing stonehearth gameworld setpiece?

the image should be 1920 x 1080 so i can set as my desktop background! haha

2 Likes

How’s it going guys! I’ve been AWOL for about a week now but here I am. Any of you still have project files for this silly thread that you’re working on?

I’d be thrilled to see if anything came of that borg cube @voxel_pirate or the replicator farm idea from @y2bcrazy :slight_smile:

Also I LOVE the little borg @jollins posted and the OST guys @Skull24 made :slight_smile:

So many possible things to create :slight_smile: i’m going to have to learn qubicle myself one of these days

Welcome back in this case… I have used the current Qubicle Competition to play around a bit with the Borg-Theme,…

1 Like

well then, take a gander at @voxel_pirate’s creation here:smile:

1 Like

Hey how are you, I’ve been quite busy recently and haven’t gotten around to completing my models :S

I’m getting to it…soon…i hope…I’ve been doing too much Cube world (trying to complete my list of requests)

1 Like