Star Trek TNG: Crash Landing Mod Idea for Stonehearth

@voxel_pirate @SteveAdamo OMG A NEW TITAN! THATS PERFECT!

Hi @y2bcrazy ! Cool that you’re working on cube world stuff, I remember seeing you featured on cubeworldforums.org your work there is amazing too!

No worries about time or anything like we’re a long ways from beta release or anything like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@voxel_pirate: Great Titan :smiley:

shouldn’t it read "Your qubical … " :wink:

2 Likes

Bumping to find out if any of you awesome voxel warriors are still kicking this idea around :slight_smile:

@zendo It is a nice idea and I am happy to share the .qmo-files I have created for it with whomever wants to make a serious effort to turn this into a working mod. Regarding myself… the list of my mod-ideas is now counting 17 items on it and somehow it is still growing. I have some interesting ideas which I have to try first, prior even thinking about another project :wink:.

I still have a strong interest in this project, I’ve just been busy like a squirrel on the last day of harvest :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh jeez, i figured i’d put this model here :smile:
I’m making a Borg Cube to be 3D printed and i figured we can also use it in game as a massive ship hovering over the land :smiley: what do you think?

2 Likes

resisting to respond is futile…

looks great! perhaps toss in a few of the eerie green lights?

1 Like

the shape is epic (i mean the details too not just the square…) like @SteveAdamo said though some green lights would be cool and perhaps tone down the gray for a darker shade?
nice base or titan, depending on if you playing the borg or fighting them.

reminds me of dawn of war dark crusade.