Special Modders' Surprise on Tonight's Stream

Hey guys,

Tonight at 6:00 PM I’ll show off something that a few of you have been asking for. I think you’ll be pretty pleased with it. You can tune in at Twitch

If you miss the stream, don’t worry, I’ll post a blog entry directly after.

7 Likes

Aww… of course you guys decide to do something special the night I’ll miss most of the session! I have to run into the city to pick up an attendance badge for an event this weekend.

3 Likes

Sounds fun! See you there! :smiley:

I think we need a petition or something to shift Radiant Entertainment’s HQ to somewhere more sensible, like the UK. These Americans get all their clocks out of whack, then put on these streams at really odd hours instead of using GMT…

7 Likes

Hey…I’m American…

2 Likes

I ahve a feeling hey are releasing the test world thing

1 Like

Gaahhhh i’m going to miss it… I’ll be staying up late to watch it i suppose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg… that would be awesome :heart_eyes:

I want to watch the stream :sob:
but it’s already midnight…

Sigh…I’ll try to see at least the blog post at work :pensive:
I can’t wait for tomorrow evening :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I was going to sleep… Guess i’m staying up tonight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m kind of excited for the stream now.I mean it’s always fun to look forward to, but now this little drop of a tease!

3 Likes

you know … the thing is… what I’m trying to say is… :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Spoiler alert snape kills dumbledore

Hey I’m British and I have to stay up till 2am to watch the stream :smile:

Dang it, just when I have to sleep! Oh well, the morning should be interesting.

I’ll be slightly disappointed if they release the test worlds now seeing as I’ve figured out how to create my own, thanks to some (probably unintended) help from @honestabelink.

However, my bets are that they’re finally releasing mixouttos! They’re like mixintos, but in reverse. You can use it to break entities from other mods by removing crucial parts of their definition.

Second guess would be that they’ve added procedurally generated sheep. That would be really cool, too, seeing as sheep got little love so far.

Third guess, and only last possibility in my humble opinion, is that they’ve decided to ditch lua for Java, to enable easy integration of Minecraft mods.

2 Likes

it was test worlds lol, and everyone knows that tom ditches lua for java allready

1 Like