Spark Rising (Voxel Battle Game)

Ooops XD didn’t notice that thread

merged!

thanks @Smokestacks… i needed that! :smile:

1 Like

It’s too simple, just like those street fighter games. Communists such as myself require more depth and complication. I will say it has nice graphics though.

The game looks like pretty good. I’m thinking if I should back it on Kickstarter.

Oh, and has anyone heard of this game?

i hadnt… at first blush, it looks like MC with some heavy RPG elements, yes?

1 Like

It does, doesn’t it? The creator of Mythruna said that the finished game would be a lot different.

Hi guys,

Just a heads up that Spark Rising’s Kickstarter is in its last few days. Like us, they’re a SF bay area indie making a voxely, moddable game, but with a sci-fi combat focus. That basically makes us brother-in-arms, right?

Their goal is in reach, but it looks like they could use a little help getting over the top.

i suppose a merge is in order, but wow… this feels awkward:smile:

it should have the same effect of bumping this back to the top, and bringing a little more attention to the project though… very cool of you guys to so vocally support other indie developers! :+1:

1 Like

Wow, a second merge into this thread, is that even heard of? This game seems to have a fair bit of hype…

well, it was from El Jefe… so, it should count doubly, right? :smile:

1 Like

Just means the game is awesome enough for 3 threads :smiley:

1 Like

The game looks good, great actually. I think it looks like it will be really fun, but they need that one small push to help them reach their goal in 48 hours.

Hey all,

Thanks for the support! And thanks Tom for a shout out. Means a lot, especially coming from the guys who I been following for the past many months, admiring their work:)

The Wicked Loot team is actually doing a 48 hour live stream and we still got 38 hours to go!
I hope we can make it…
Live Stream on Twitch!

3 Likes

Congrats on your Kickstarter! Lets see how much you can get! :smile:

1 Like

wow, congrats indeed… funded! :+1:

Apart from some congratulations… nice bonus for backers of $45 and more:

Pledge $45 or more

QUBICLE TIER: You get a copy of Qubicle Constructor! This Spark Rising
special edition version of Qubicle is ultra limited (the comparable
version normally sells for $40.) Create amazing voxel stuff, and then
import it into our game. + Alpha Prime Tier rewards

Limited (19 of 50 remaining)

I wonder what the limitations are of the special edition in terms of scope and export-options. Gives me hope that Minddesk and Radiant will be also able to agree on a Stonehearth-Edition :wink:.

1 Like