Some modded recipes are not showing in SHED

For some reason, the recipes from the Archipelago mod are not recognized in SHED, although those from the Swamp mod are:

If I click in the “Recipes” drop down and change it to entities, the archipelago items are now displayed.

I can workaround this and do things manually, but I was more interested in comparing settings with the other items.

@linda may know why that’s happening.

Are those recipes hotloaded, by any chance?

No. Those are common recipes added to different crafters (carpenter, fisher, etc…), like we would do with any new decoration or furniture.
The only exception is the fisher talisman which is a locked recipe (like fountains and monuments) where it is unlocked through a campaign script after landing in the biome.

Does your archipelago mod have a jobs:index file listed in the manifest?

Uhm, no. Not as an alias, just a mixinto for the one in stonehearth.
“stonehearth:jobs:index”: “file(jobs/index.json)”,
Where index.json has:

{
	"jobs": {
		"archipelago_biome:jobs:fisher": {
			"description": "archipelago_biome:jobs:fisher"
		}
	}
}

Edit:

That was it. Adding an job:index to my alias section made the recipes appear in SHED.

Edit 2:
Uhm, it fixed only the recipes for the fisher. Recipes that were added to carpenter, cook, etc… are not displayed.

How were the recipes for the carpenter, etc added? Right now the recipes editor checks the index files from each mod, and then the job’s recipe file.

Through another mixinto:
“stonehearth/jobs/carpenter/recipes/recipes.json”: “file(jobs/carpenter/recipes)”,

And the recipes.json (for carpenter) has:

{
	"craftable_recipes" : {
		"tools_weapons": {
			"recipes": {
				"fisher_bucket": {
					"recipe": "file(fisher_bucket_recipe.json)"
				}
			}
		},
		"building_parts" : {
			"recipes" : {
				"ship_wheel" : {
					"recipe" : "file(ship_wheel_recipe.json)"
				},
				"tiki_torch" : {
					"recipe" : "file(tiki_torch_recipe.json)"
				}
			}
		},
		"utility" : {
			"recipes" : {
				"raft" : {
					"recipe" : "file(raft_recipe.json)"
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

The way SHED is now, if you structure it the way Rayya’s Children does, adding an entry for each job whose recipes have changed and then adding a description file like rc_cook_description that has a section that references the recipes_list it should work.