Soldier is incapable of doing anything

Summary:
My footman has just recently started to not want to do anything. I’ve tried the reset command but to no avail. Monsters are coming to wreck my place, and I can’t get her to fight. She is now starving also

Steps to reproduce:

I have no idea what I did to leave her in this state.

Version Number and Mods in use:
0.24.0 release 860

No mods

System Information:
64-bit

Hey @Gromling, could you upload the savefile where this is happening?
Did you get any errors before she became like that? Is she perhaps floating in the air, unable to walk?

Instructions to upload a savefile:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

The problem solved itself recently, I have no idea what caused it or what caused it to go away. Of course now new problems have occurred.