In this topic I’m bringing to the spotlight a few minor issues I’ve been having with Stonehearth Alpha 24.8.1. The goal of this post is to help improve the game by giving Team Radiant feedback about our gameplay experiences, and in any kind of way this is ment to harm someone.
1. Fix this pattern, please. I miss “Two Punga, Two Tobacco Brown, Two Punga”.
2. Showing arrow keys while placing an item in the New Builder would be perfect.
3. Sometimes items with higher appeal than its normal counterparts are not considered the same object, causing problems like a building “needing” another bed because one of them was perfect.
4. Naming buildings. Please.
5. Switching between floors outside the New Builder Tool.
6. Make “Autoqueue crafting for building” relevant again. Disabling it doesn’t change anything.
7. Hearthlings should mine ‘Mine 1’ and ‘Mine 2’ in this order, because ‘Mine 2’ is unacessible unless you mine ‘Mine 1’ first. Well, now they simply forget about ‘Mine 2’ because they “can’t reach it”.
8. While building, hearthlings drop items to pick up second after a lot. Is it hard to make so they don’t do it that often?