Alpha 12 465 feedback and bugs

Nice job fixing the combat error.I’ve had no problems with parties,defence mode or combat bug.
1.I’m encountering error placing objects on a building using the design building.
They place the window or lamp and get stuck there.I have to go and build them a ladder to get down.
Funny thing is its usually a farmer.
2.Farmers are being a bit ADHD and putting object placement above all else even when other hearthlings are free and doing nothing.
3.Building problems in abundance hearthlings getting stuck in the building or stuck up on it
when deconstructing.
4.The old loot problem not being able to pick it up.
5.Pathfinder and lua going 80%+back and forth when at 26+hearthlings.I can still support more but
over half of them idle out.I managed 28 and they all seem to want to wonder around and do nothing like swimming…I didn’t know they enjoyied swimming so much.

These screen shots are of the game and lua junk for more info.
uploading save file soon.
This is starting be awesome!I really have been able to kill time playing Stonehearth lately.Taking
8-10hrs instead of a bug that crashes the game in 15min. Like the prune dead listener.
Great work and than you so much!
I’ll give more info if I find something new.
(screenshots above are 26 population when I noticed it becoming a issue)

save added last edit

internal voice WHO BUILDS THINGS THAT MASSIVE internal voice

I’ve actualy completed this building before no issues cept for the window door and object issue.
They have been building that since day3 theres a huge cavern under the city 2:Dgoes all the way to the other side of the lake.

Paging @8BitCrab, @Avairian, @SteveAdamo, @Relyss…I am not even going to try and suggest which category you should put on this. The title even has 2 categories in it itself. :hushed:

due to it not being a “traditional” bug report, but rather a list of bugs/annoyances and some feedback/thoughts about the game, i’ll just put it into community feedback…

1 Like

Sorry I keep forgetting to set that catagory!Ty for fixing it for me.
Its not realy new bugs they are all old but the building near water can cause the hearthling to go into swim all the time.They will stop to eat and sleep.They even goto the tables and bed then back to swimming…Its fun to watch.

1 Like