Sleeping in owned bed, no unassigned, still has shared bed thought

This is an FYI post, because I’m using the unlimited inventory.

Summary:

Sleeping in bed assigned to them, with no unassigned hearthlings to beds in drop down list, has the sleeping in shared bed thought.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make beds plus extras for incoming hearthlings
  2. Assign beds to every hearthling via list so that each name either says Owner, or Already Owns a Similar Object.
  3. Hearthlings sleep in the bed assigned to them, and some have shared bed thoughts.

Expected Results:
Everyone is pleased to have their own bed, and to have slept in it.

Actual Results:
Slept in assigned bed, but still feeling like they are sharing a bed. Noticed this when I was checking happiness thoughts on various hearthlings trying to determine window placement happiness.
(Still not getting anything on that, if there is a happiness thought for it. Possibly because the cooks who have window insanity around their beds as a ‘control’ won’t sleep when I want to know something about their thoughts. :wink: )
PS: Obviously this guy is headed to archer, just getting the HPs from max footman first. Would have preferred him as a farmer, but he arrived at the wrong time.

This is not the thing (I think) where the overtired, or injured drag themselves into whatever bed is closest. This is a Hearthling in the bed they are assigned to.

Version Number and Mods in use:
a20r701; mod inventory cap removed