Shepard goes crazy after surrounding pastures with roads

Summary: My Shepard keeps trying to corral my animals already in their appropriate pastures after I surrounded said pastures with roads.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create pastures with animals of any type.
  2. Build roads around those pastures (without fences).
  3. Watch as the Shepard constantly tries to bring animals back in to pasture, even though they are already there.

Expected Results: Shepard only goes after animals that “escaped” from their pasture.

Actual Results: Shepard gets glitched trying to go after animals inside their appropriate pasture.

Notes: Not sure if this happened before the most recent update. I’m using the stable build if it matters right now.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use: Using the stable build.

System Information: Available upon request.

Hello @BillyRueben :slight_smile:

Could you upload the save where this is happening?

it doesnt look like there are fences around your pasture… meaning the animals are NEVER in their pasture thus the shepard constantly trying to put them somewhere they cant be locked in.

The bug isn’t that the Shepard corrals an animal, then comes back to get that same animal 5 seconds later. The bug is that she is stuck in her “flute” animation indefinitely. She’ll just stand there playing that animation over and over. I’ll post my save when I get home from work.

Also, pastures do actually work semi-decently without fences right now. Animals do tend to stay in there pastures with minimal effort.

1 Like

1468897918757.zip (7.7 MB)

Save file zipped and uploaded. Saving and loading seems to have gotten my shepard unstuck, but the problem repeats as soon as one of the animals leaves their area only slightly.

2 Likes