Selling extra objects of a type needed by building breaks building

Summary:
Save attached.
Building in progress halted; Hearthlings standing around idle despite items needed by building clearly visible in stockpile.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start building, let crafter make needed items (at least some) while it’s being built, from autoqueue
  2. Sell some of that item type to a passing caravan
  3. Crafter queue cleared. Construction halted. Items are still present in stockpile (more than needed). Building design mode shows correct items in place.

Expected Results:
Construction should continue if enough objects are still present; even if you sell one called for by the plan, the crafter should create a new one when the builders want it.

Actual Results:
Everything stopped.

Notes:

Attachments:
Savegame.

Version Number and Mods in use:
r851, no mods, 24.10.4 unstable branch

1527894480147.7z (2.1 MB)

System Information:
Win7 x64

Further notes: I paused the building, went and got more mats and manually made bricks (clay structure), then unpaused it. I don’t know if any of that made a difference, but after the main structure was complete (floor, walls, roof) the phantom placeholders all appeared at once, and they got placed successfully.

I thought I’ve seen Hearthlings place items in in-progress buildings before, however - I’ve seen them using beds and chairs in half-built houses - so I don’t know if this was a weird glitch, or an intentional change to their build routines.