So I made a discussion On the steam community. My problem is that my saved file does not load all the way. evertything loads up except the UI and nothing is moving. I first did some research and thought I figured it out. At first I was just using the X button in the top corner to exit the game after saving, I read somewhere else that, that this was causeing problems for someone else. so then I would safe and then go back to the main menu and exit that way. At first this worked than my most recent save I exited thru the main menu and when I went to load I was having the same problems. So the devs asked which version I was using and I told them it was SH 0.22.0 (737) x64 build, they asked for a .log file, or a saved game well I don’t now how to find a .log file but I do have the saved game. So I said I would post it on here which they suggested. But as a new user I cant. please help.
@Dmur86, I gave you permissions, you should be able to post the savefile now (but if the zipped savefile is higher than 10MB, you would need to upload it to a free storage site like Dropbox or Google Drive and share the download link here).
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
thanks very much, here is the save file.1505239243098.rar (3.5 MB)
Hmm it’s showing the UI for me when I load it on r737
We recently fixed a bug like this one that was related to water and mining, but not sure that it’s your case.
Does this savefile always load without UI and nothing is moving every time you load it?
Which computer specs do you have (CPU, RAM, OS, Graphic card)? Are your drivers up to date from your manufacturer’s website?