[Res] Multiple preview objects generated

This is my first time reporting a bug. Hope it helps. Seems that if you make a fence piece, then click to place it you can click in multiple locations. This results in multiple preview images of the fence that stay even after it is built.

I have had this happen, as well. I could mainly get this to repeat if I had placed overlapping pieces of fence. A worker wouldn’t actually ever go pick it up to move it. So I could just keep making these ‘ghost’ images of the fence.

Yes, I would post a screen capture, but apparently im not allowed.

thanks for the report @tyrayel001, and welcome aboard! :smile:

for future reference, please take a look at the requested report format here:

as for posting an image, feel free to post a link to a free image hosting service, and i can embed it directly for you (once youve been here a bit longer, you’ll be able to embed them yourself)…

Thanks for the info. Lets try it the right way.
Summary:
When selecting a location for object placement. Multiple preview objects can be placed.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Craft a furniture item from the carpenter.
  2. Once crafted, select the item in the crafters outbox.
  3. While the object is highlighted, you can press the #1 key multiple times.

Expected Results:
The multiple key presses would be ignored.

Actual Results:
For each time the #1 key is pressed, another “preview” image of the selected object is generated.
Each generated shadow object must be placed to return the cursor to normal. However the object is placed in the originally selected location. All the preview objects that were generated by the multiple key pressses remain in the game world.
Notes:
none
Attachments:
none.

Versions and Mods:
Stonhearth R22 Alpha 1

System Information:
Manufacturer TOSHIBA
Model Satellite C875D
Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
System type Windows 8 64-bit
Processor AMD A6 -4400M APU
AMD A6 -4400M APU
Number of processor cores 2 @ 2.70 GHz

Display adapter type AMD Radeon HD 7520G
Total available graphics memory 2030 MB

Hope this helps the team. I am a Kickstarter supporter and I’m psyched to see this game’s progress!

2 Likes

excellent, thanks for the follow-up! :+1: