Relyss Qubicle Creations

I really like them, I’d try one voxel extra depth on the paella pot though… now I’m hungry :slight_smile:

It has one extra voxel of depth, but it isn’t visible from this angle because its one voxel smaller than the edge. Paellas are not very deep, though. The pizza looks the same on both sides :laughing:

This is my try at winter clothes (lie, I made this after the costumes :laughing: ). But I found it appropiate for the contest. I will submit a picture of this models just to see people reactions and get extra feed-back. Wait half an hour or so and I’ll have a whole strange wardrobe in this thread @_@

12 Likes

These are earmuffs, although they can be seen as headphones too. And in case someone preferred them to be squared, I made the squared version to see how it looks.

The square version looks like protection for loud noise to me.

4 Likes

These are different versions of wool caps. I prefer the first one, because it looks more round, but I used the squarish one to make the winter clothes.

Bear in mind they are just wip, they need other colors and clothes, obviously.

2 Likes

nice work! are you going to submit these models here? :+1:

2 Likes

My old/first versions of winter clothes… which gave me the idea of making costumes… beware the innocence of this series of models :blush:

I made them with the mage template, the one with the hood.

7 Likes

Final versions of winter clothes for kids:

Hope you like them (sorry for the round shapes :persevere: )

3 Likes

by the way, congratulations on your new title @Relyss … :wink:

1 Like

Now, here is my present for @Froggy . Hope it’s not sickly sweet and you like it :persevere:
With this, I begin my uploading of costumes, which could be made by the weaver. However, I don’t think we’ll have many spare settlers at first, and I don’t know if people would like this idea as it’s a bit childish.

With this, any of your friend would know that it’s you from far away (at least in a city/costume party, I think). Hope you like it! :confounded:

8 Likes

Bear costumes (I couldn’t resist the urge to add ears to that hood :sob:) :

Maybe they lack a small tail or something.

5 Likes

they look great! but yes, a small “bushy” tail is in order…

Cat costumes:

With and without whiskers. The tail is not centered, because of the number of voxels, but it’s barely noticeable.
I tried to make a tiger version, but it doesn’t look good to me. Maybe the stripes direction is wrong…

5 Likes

They are all fantastic! Bravo! :slight_smile:

Especially the frog suit :smiley:

And finally, a rabbit costume. I prefer the version with forward ears, but I know they should be facing sideward because it’s realistic. I failed in copying the rabbit clan ears :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

no bias of course… thats based purely on artistic merits… yes? :smile:

agreed…

@Relyss

Oh my god, I’m dying of cuteness… :tongue:

BTW, love the costumes.

1 Like

Agreed. This thread is just cuteness overload… SO ADORABLE

I’m struggling to hold onto my Man-card here, I think I’ve “squeee”-ed one too many times…

5 Likes

I’ll overload this forum with cuteness :dog:

See? I didn’t lie :smile:
Thank you guys.

2 Likes

all you require is a “cute costume” qubicle competition theme, and you are golden… :wink:

what’s next on your “to make cute” list?