♻ Turn-based multiplayer (Rayya's, Desert 🏜)

here you go

I didn’t have time to really build what I wanted, but I did get one good template so I started laying things out and built the front ones. Currently my area has one ladder up, which I’ve placed a lockable door around, so you can lock off my area if you want. I dealt with the potter’s queue but didn’t promote another.

Someone else needs to claim it, even if it’s somebody who already had a turn earlier.

2 Likes

i dont have the time for it right now, will do it this weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to have another go, but I’m in the process of moving and I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to fit it in… perhaps I can leave it running in the background while I pack though lol.

But this is a great opportunity for someone else to pick up the game and run with it – now that we have a couple of towns set up, players can use those existing towns as a “home base” while they build the kind of structures that might be difficult to get around to in a normal game… e.g. a statue or a large town hall. There’s plenty of resources available for building with, and the hearthlings are already set up to look after themselves, so all you’d need to do is pick a location and get building!

For anyone who isn’t decided whether they want to jump in or not, I’d urge you to have a go.

2 Likes

Has anyone claimed it?

Go ahead, this game was kinda dead until now. :disappointed:

I was going to play it, but had other things to do first. I will try one round later.

1 Like

I will later probaly. just got alot going on.

Since no one else seems to be claiming it right away, I started playing again. I found out my towers are buildable, which is nice, but I sometimes have to babysit a few workers to get them down from my spires.

I had a problem with a lot of Hearthlings going all the way to the mountain city with their food to sit down to eat. There doesn’t seem to be a way to block that place off. I added a lot of chairs to my area, which has helped.

usually a wall with a locked door made by the engineer will work wonders :slight_smile:

I’m sorry this is a bit late, but… no one seemed to want it immediately. Here it is, let me know if there are any problems with the link.

Castle Lamp-of-the-Mountain has not stood against enemies for years, and was long thought to be a legend. But after finding it in the desert with its walls still strong, some Hearthlings set up camp outside its walls as they prepared to convert the grand fortress into a city.

1 Like