Rayya's Children Forge Does Not Complete

Hello, it’s been a long time since I’ve played Stonehearth, so I decided to see how it has developed. A lot of progress has been made, it has become quite a complete and engaging experience.

I came across the problem, however, that when building the Rayya’s Children version of the Forge prefab, it never completely finishes. It gets to a certain stage of construction, where all of the blocks have been placed and all of the windows installed, but not the door, forge, anvil, or lamps, and then the hearthlings pull down a bit of the scaffolding and just stop. I tried putting many ladders around the building, which sometimes works when the hearthlings get stuck building things on the edge of cliffs or some such. Then I thought that maybe the area was too crowded for them to access some parts, so I placed the template out in the open a couple of times. However, whatever I tried, construction always stopped at the same place.

I don’t know if this prefab has been successfully constructed before, but for me, in this build, it seems that the prefab itself is the source of the problem.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [A18/A19] The buildings my hearthlings will not build (round 3!)