Race idea: lizardfolk

When it comes to rigging, you will need to import your .obj from MagicaVoxel into a software like Blender, Unity, etc.
When working in MagicaVoxel, I believe you will have to split your models into several small pieces (right hand, left hand, right foot, left foot, etc, etc) and export them as their own .obj files - this is because MagicaVoxel export everything as one solid model otherwise.

I have not performed any attempts at animating Stonehearth models yet, but once I get around to it I was thinking of reading and following some of the suggestions of this thread.
Hopefully, you could find some help there, too :slight_smile:

Otherwise, perhaps you could find a ticket in the modeling-animation section that is of use for you.

Are you talking about their “home area”, or how does this relate to the Lizard people? :slight_smile:

Home area, since Raya’ children are desert people, and Ascendency come from the forest/grasslands. Rabbit people are probably going to come from the forest as well.

Hamnisu
Are you talking about their “home area”, or how does this relate to the Lizard people? :slight_smile:

From a real world perspective lizards require a decent amount of heat but not too much, so either a rainforest would do the trick, which can be very similar to a swamp in some regards which hosts a large variety of lizards. Archipelago’s would also be good since galapago’s Sealizards are pretty neat even though they mostly just eat lichen, but fantasy lets you make anything up but I’m also just getting too far into this >_>

1 Like