Qubicle Voxel Editor is now available on Steam

Okay so I was half right I just forgot a step I believe lol.

I was just using the regular stonehearth.smod and I was just editing it

So as I have edited the bow its size is 14x34x14 and I don’t want to lower it because that is how large stonehearth made it I just added a few cubes to show me that I understand and its position is -7: 0 : -6 AND Pivot is 0.5 ; 0.5 ; 0.5 like you did so only pivot is the same as what you did and when I did the size change it was extremely small cutting off most of the bow.

matrixes only need to be 31, 41, 31 for armor, hair, and anything else that attaches to a hearthling…

2 Likes

I am currently trying to make an MRE from fried eggs where do I find the item descriptions so i can change it.

in the json files^^ in the most files you will find l8n links to the en.json in the locales folder (thats for multilanguage propers xD)

Okay thank you.Once I finish the model I will go do that!

1 Like

How should I take the icon photo???

fro this you have the rendermodus - just make it 300x300 ^^

rendermodus? What is that?

Thank you, I didn’t even notice the other tabs

How do I resize the item too.

nevermind I got it lol

1 Like

I think this should be my final question if it all works, how do I add a recipe?

i would say take a look at the starter mods,

2 Likes

I didn’t understand that so I just looked at your market stall mod and it explained it for me quickly I just looked at it and I figured the rest out.

How do I turn a zip file into an smod?

just change the file extension from, well, .zip to .smod :slight_smile:

to do that you’ll need file extensions turned on

Okay I wasn’t sure if it had to change to the other file picture or whatever instead of being compressed still