Qubicle Creations

I just glad you like, lol.

I think it looks awesome, but you could take off the corners of the staff of the scyth as this gives it a more cicrcular look and feel to it

Oke my first post i had a 2 high resolution gif so the whole browser would lagg and alsmost crash xD.
Hope it works now.
I tried to make some replicas of weapons

Dark repulser

Elucidator

Both heavy, big, 1handed longswords.
Here is a picture of a carpenter dual wielding those swords like kirito (thanks @Chaze007 for the carpenter)

Hope you guys like it and some of you recognise the weapons :smiley:

Edit : link to my deviant folder with all weapons and armor http://reiger2.deviantart.com/gallery/43872455

5 Likes

wow, excellent submissions @Yangzhoui ā€¦ i dont know the origins of those swords, but they certainly look like they can make mincemeat of some goblinsā€¦ well done!

yay, i made something too

Itā€™s a Chaos Space Marine, just without backpack, cuz i was too lazy to do that too =P
Itā€™s from Warhammer 40K for the ppl wondering.

3 Likes

Erza Scarlet Lightning Empress Armor

i got all parts separated :smiley: for them check Yangzhoui's Replica's or http://reiger2.deviantart.com/gallery/43872455

@thompie12 looks nice :wink:

6 Likes

Sword Art Online? :o

yup :smile:

Here is a other. This one was hard cause it is quite small and thin :s

Lambent Light

3 Likes

some Legend of zelda items :D. with the carpenter from @Chaze007

5 Likes

oh thats to bad i cant make stuff with you guys but i will do all i can to see evveryones stuff :smile:

@Yangzhoui i am loving the detail on Linkā€™s shieldā€¦ very well done my friendā€¦ the unit almost looks as though he could be part of the northmenā€™s allianceā€¦ :slight_smile:

Here is some new armor called Adamantine Armor. Origin Fairy Tail (Erza Scarlet)

Version 2 with shield up

Version 3

For more check: Yangzhoui's Replica's

2 Likes

its amazing how with each post the items overgrow the villagers a bit more

A well

8 Likes

these are all looking sweet

Heres my attempt at a simple iron dagger:
wow cant put an image in yet b/c im a ā€œnew userā€ :confused:

its a circle! kill it! lol very nice

well, make a few posts my good manā€¦ we wantz to see the precious!

Iron Dagger:
Ya idk why they would even have that restriction butā€¦whatever

1 Like

This is a magic fountain. Depending on where you place it. It will make weapons over metal mines, jewelery over gold and diamond mine and if you place it near water. It will make magical water. Magical water which can heal wounds and cure everything. It can also give weapons and tools with magical powers. It can also make crops and animals grow faster and bigger (not too big). If you place it over lava it will make a lava based weapons and soap.

You will need several different types of magicians (one for each area you need to control the different areas you want to place it in) and engineers to make this work.

1 Like