Problems with placing and with auto stocking + Fisher Job name bug

Summary:
Hi everyone!

Soooo a few days ago I started a new game - 'cause I have time now and I love this game :jubilant:. Everything was fine, I made houses, I brought life into this land, etc… and I begun make a “restaurant” where everything started.

After I made the shelves (on 1. image) with the Carpenter, I wanted to place them in the dining hall where the Hearthlings can pick up the freshly baked foods but they didn’t place down one of them [problem A.]

• I tried to undo this and place there one of the already placed furnitures. It allowed that but when I wanted to place down again the “wrong shelf” the problem has returned.

[Problem B.] is kinda interesting. When the named room had finished I started to craft stone chest to the STORAGE part (for raw food and drink ingredients). It was okay until this point but when I unchecked the food options in my main -overall - chests, the Heartlings did not want to put the items into the newly made “food chests”.

And the final bug is just a name error in the |Fisher Job| mod (3. image)

If you have any idea please help me :forlorn: .

• I restarted it several times -

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Ver.: 0.9.4.7 ACE + final SH
Mods.:
*Canyon Biome (but basicly I played this in no-mod biome)
*Extra Map Options (not used, just enabled)
*Fisher Job+Archipelago Biome (I have Fisher so… yeah)
*Signery

System Information:
*OS.: Win 10 64-bit
*Proc.: i5-9400F
*VGU.: RTX 2060
*RAM.: 16GB

I will fix the fish rack in the nameless category, thanks for the report. (it was harmless)

1 Like

Let’s play spot the fish trap! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure it meant to do that.

Thanks for fixing the Fisher error! :slight_smile:

Fish traps are an ACE addition, and they should not be craftable. If they are, that is because you are using Trapper++ which is outdated and had the old version (that was craftable) and it simple does not work like that anymore. You need to click your trapper (or fisher in case you had the fisher mod) and in its UI you will see a button that asks to place a trap, for free, you just click on it and chose a place. Fisher mod do nothing besides just adding that button to the fisher UI too

I’m using Trapper+ and Trapper+ Taxidermy, not sure what you mean by Trapper++.
Is that a separate mod or did you mean them both?