Post your Alpha 8 Screenshots Here!

(SUG)Try stone sides wood walk way ?

2 Likes

stone, with road design, always

wood bridge is okay, but use both woods to give depth, for now till we get more options

2 Likes

Alright thanks im gonna try my best to make a amazing
bridge

1 Like

I think love is in the air for my Hearthlings. These two are snuggling by the fire,

and these two… well… you know

love it though :smiley:

1 Like

Here is the start of my Dug in mountain city.

1 Like

Oh, gosh! My building skills are getting behind… I’ll need to resolve this tonight.

2 Likes

Extreme Hunger calls for extreme measures!

8 Likes

@Oldra I like how you fenced off the ancient oak. :smile:
Would you mind posting screenshots of the rest of your town?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Burn Baby! Burn!

6 Likes

Sorry for the late reaction, @Dwalus that game broke on me, and as a habit i remove my broken games from the save list. But I’m working on a new town and ill post a screen once it is big enough.

And yes, I liked the ancient oak, so All my games have one fenced of in the center. Makes the town look more alive.

2 Likes

Title: “HAVE IT!”

5 Likes

is that just a normal super move or isn’t it (i don’t have the game yet, don’t kill me :fearful:) because if it isn’t how did you make that happen its sooo cool :sunglasses:

Not sure if its a move that corresponds with a footmans’ level/rank ability, think so. It’s random as far as I can tell, part of the combat system.

3 Likes

thats so cool still, wish i had the game. Stop making me jealous. @SteveAdamo we need a jealous/envious emoticon/smily face

2 Likes

no one would mine this…

no matter how much i tried to get them to…

4 Likes

If copper were gold, you’d be rich. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

not as rich as i would have been in this world…

that entire thing was copper, later on i discovered it continued further into the mountain…

5 Likes

“Teach them for making us dig with stone and wood tools!”,“Bet they make us build a ladder…slave driver’s :(”.

1 Like

Wow nice stufe guys (and maybe girls).
Is there a turotial of how to build a castle like bulding?