Pic Suggestion : Chicken System

I checked this out at work and couldn’t help but chuckle at how cute the art is.
Well done.

2 Likes

Yea exactly. I know the pain, he promised me too. And never gave me one when I was seriously, seriously cool.
We shall riot, and not share our mods to them. Every uneven hour we send to them a video of us playing our mod. Muhahahah…

4 Likes

I have sworn to protect the Geodamo kingdom… If it is war you seek, then war you shall receive… Be prepared.

5 Likes

Those without a title, if you could start your own thread for rehabilitation that @SteveAdamo and I can visit and mock on occasion that would be great.

That way we don’t have to derail the awesome thread of the officially awesome @Goldmetal

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would pay billions of houres to learn drawing like the thread starter x.x but im not even able to use my graphic tablet properly x)

What you gonna do? Make mods yourself lol?.

This thread has devolved into average peasant users trying to get their grubby hands on titles…

Unlike me… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No, every prime hour.

2 Likes

Utterly fantastic! A great idea paired with amazing artistic abilities earns you a :thumbsup: in my book

I think you have had to be on this forum either since before last summer or have done something amazing like @Goldmetal to earn a title

I just can’t get over “Friend” and “Follow” in the first picture. I love cute things! Amazing work, Goldmetal!

3 Likes

I support the idea, and I think they should add not just animals to reproduce
but people (stonehearthlings) too.

sorry, but the team has already stated that this wont be happening.

1 Like

I’m going to say it. I love suggestions with actual drawn pictures!

with the trapper mechanic breeding would be funny (thinking about the slimerancher mechnic) with different rooster and hen models, or even hybrids imagine you catch different animals and cross breed 'em like chicken and ducks, would be ducken or a chuck :smiley:
Well atleast different egg/feather providing animals, like ducks, geese, turkeys, pheasants or quails. (could depend on the biomes/areas the trapper is working) so we could have visual differences (interesting aspect for multiplayer/trading)

I’m not sure if it’s been said here yet, but an auto slaughter feature would be nice.

Anytime the flock or brood got above a threshhold the sheperd could harvest the excess

1 Like

Yes, we definitely need that. I always forgot to take care of the pastures.