Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

Nice, a teamwork mod. Looking forward to what comes out of that.

1 Like

Good cause he works way to damn fast.

ANOTHER PIC:

This one is sorta brand new to the public so. Anyone want to do some shopping?

Had these in my model backlog for the past few months. Like em?

10 Likes

scarecrows and shopping stalls ā€¦ what more could we ask for?? :smile:

nice work teamā€¦ ā€¦ teamā€¦ Team PandAvair?

3 Likes

ā€¦ I dont know what to think of this. But I know Iā€™m not faund of it.

or Team Avairemic?

which one @SteveAdamo?

Or you could alternate the letters:

Paavnadiermiiacn
or
Apvaanidreimainc

Or remove all consonants from each of your names and then combine

Aeiaaiia
or
Aaiiaaei

Or you could just name it after @Geoffers747

how about PandemicAvarian, sounds like a disease the CDC might be interested and we get traffic from the NSA.

5 Likes

Yay more potential players!!! :wink:

5 Likes

@Avairian just posted a teaser update of the new models Iā€™ve been working on for that mod. Go check it out and let us know what you think!

1 Like

Just so you guys know, the new update broke everything in my mod, everything except for worker outfits and the flag has to be recoded in.

Thanks @Wombat85. Iā€™m in the process of fixing things. Radiant changed the way objects are placed as well as removed the ā€œproxyā€ (now iconic) line from the manifest. Itā€™s a bit of a pain changing over but it looks like itā€™ll be easier to add recipes in with the new format. :smiley:

I honestly dont get this change, it really hasnt done anything from a modding standpoint, I still need 2 jsons to make an item, all it has done is made it a little less clear as now when you build something you call the item.json but the item_iconic.json gets placed in the stockpile and you now need a thrid file item_ghost.json. I really fail to see how going from 2 files that are directly called to 3 files only one of which is directly called is an improvment. _

I havenā€™t dug into the code or looked at it too deeply but I think it helps. The iconic version is just the same as the old proxy (though I think the name is a little easier to understand for new moders) The ghost version is a mixin file that is mixed into the standard item_json file. Not sure why the ghost exists but Iā€™m guessing it makes it easier for the game engine to process (Tom said it was a much better system).

The main reason I like it is because it removes the proxy line from the manifest. Now you only need to call the item alias instead of either the item or item_proxy alias since the engine is smart enough to know that a crafter produces the iconic version instead of the full version of the item.

It might not change much at this moment for moding but it might just open up different opportunities down the road that the old version didnā€™t.

Update!

Things moving at a steady pace. But who cares because of this.

I heard you like Plushiesā€¦ Pokeplushes that is,

@Avairian and I thought of this the second the bunny one appeared on Tomā€™s list of things to make. The will be 3 in this upcoming Furniture pack and a secret following it :stuck_out_tongue:

Pan!

9 Likes

@Pandemic where can i find said mod when its ready?

A pokemon mod would be awesome!

The mods we make ill most likely be on our respective thread (depending on hows concepting and guiding the direction) or we will make a joint mod threat for releasing, not quite sure yet

As it stands we have no intention of creating Pokemon as battleable creatures in any way.

Awwwā€¦

1 Like

The Pokeplushies are more of a homage and celebration of Ruby/Saphire remakes coming out, there will be more in future packs if all goes well though

I went through the Item marathon suggestion page and picked out some items to add to the next mod! Looking forward to releasing!

MUDKIP BE IN THE GAME!

You can see the placed one to the left and the iconic to the right!

6 Likes