Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

Looking forward to this one! I hope you make the hearthlings, when they’re fleeing in terror, look different than the “slowly wave your hands in the air as you run away” animation.

1 Like

Wait, I’ve gotta ask something. How long has this forum topic held the heavyweight champion belt of all time most replies and views, exactly?

1 Like

Not long enough! :smile:

2 Likes

Is this a thing? IS THIS A THING? Can I please get verification that this is indeed a thing!

Edit: It’s a thing…

5 Likes

Well I mean, this thread has been going strong for somewhere around a year and a half, with constant updates… I can’t think of any other people who have one dedicated thread for their works that has been going on since then…

5 Likes

Yeah. I looked at some of the other large threads, but:
Suggest your Tip of the Day is only 13% the size of this, as is What’s your best player survival tip?
REPEATFEED RᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛFᴇᴇᴅ RepeatFeed is only 18% the size of this.
Multi-Story Buildings is only 19% the size of this.
The largest “Post your Alpha [x] Screenshots[ Here]!” thread is for Alpha 4, but it’s still only 23% of the size of this. If we added all the alpha screenshot threads together, we might see a closer competition. But according to my math-stimation, it’s still quite a bit smaller.
The Steffers Geodamo Siphoning Center For Painting And Stuff is only 39% the size of this.
Pepe’s little voxel & board game corner :] is only 45% the size of this.
The ongoing <a href="http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/alpha-10-general-questions-the-common-stuff-goes-here/5475"Alpha [x] General Questions thread is only 47% the size of this.
And, of course, Pandemic’s Art and Modding Corner! is 100% the size of this.
…so many memories of those threads. It’s a shame that so many of them have stopped or at least slowed down. Don’t let that happen here, @Pandemic!

9 Likes

I hereby announce “Pandemic’s Art and Modding Corner” has become more of a “district” or an “empire” than a corner. I also declare that it won’t be defeated until Pandemic creates a forum post for “People with swords; a story told and animated by Pandemic!”

4 Likes

That’ll be the day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And when that day comes, everyone one the fourm’s title will be changed to a link to that forum post… AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

Last night I was rendering final on the Battle. Sadly I woke up this morning to find out the file has been corrupted and I need to start over…

1 Like

SO, UPDATE:

I updated Patreon!

Removed the Custom object in a Mod reward because I can’t code. Edited goals to be more likely to hit. From now on Exclusives are a goal, and I have decided that Patreon’s will get to see my renders a day before the discourse does, because they deserve something nice :smile:

On the Render front! Due to file corruption, I needed to start over. So I have.

Quite different, I’m liking this layout more than the last one. Will be set ablaze soon.

9 Likes

That’s the kind of thing I like to hear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you going to put BuckBuck’s in the next render after this one? (That is, if Radiant puts the model for the BuckBuck’s in the games files, that is.)

1 Like

Yes. I have a good idea for them :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE:

Stuffs on fire!!! City seems battle prepped.

5 Likes

Never forget the map games shudder. One of the discussion threads had 20,000 post before it was shut down…

Good work by the way @Pandemic

3 Likes

EofD Update! (End of the Day)

So, I’ve found out that my old file was corrupted and had to start over… AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.

Okay, so from now on I’ll preview without fire because it’s easier on my PC. Added crates and did a few adjustments. Really been trying to hit the fire right, but you can’t see that. Gonna add 4 goblins, and some Royal Guard.

The Goblin Thief will not make an appearance. It would be confusing, He’s a good goblin not the kind to raid a peaceful town. Though another of my notable characters will. Gonna wake up tomorrow, and finish this beast. Hopefully I can have it out to you guys on Tuesday (Since Patreons get it a day before) If you like these previews and stuff I post, please like the post. I know a lot of people love what I make, but the likes drive me to keep going and to push ahead.

7 Likes

Would be awesome to get some tutorials from you!

Once I get a new computer and mic I will be doing tutorials. It’s a goal on Patreon but I plan to do it anyway depending on how fast everything goes on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Riot in the streets will happen! revolts will burn the castle and slay all the soldiers that are keeping that goblin prisoner!

edit: you could have him hide behind something or have him have a bucket trying to get rid of the fire

2 Likes

I’m still debating having his head popping out of the well, but I’m not thinking it’ll happen

2 Likes