Nordlingmod, a bit of an update

As some of you know, i keep working on my nordlingmod bit by bit, and i thought i’d share a little “upcoming features”

shots. its all still WIP as hell but i think i might finally have worthwhile tier-3 shrine like items.

still working on a thor one… anyone with a nice idea or model, let me know!

The link to the mod itsself:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1384858026

and Special thanks to @Amnaa for the help with the tree and Piilupardu for the help with Odin :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t know if it would read well enough but you could do Thor fighting the Midgard Serpent

yeah something like that would be cool, or a giant shrine to his hammer, idk yet, if you have inspiration you know i welcome model donations :stuck_out_tongue:

That tree really looks like something I’ve been working on, that’ epic !!

1 Like

Is thst a building shaped like a tree :stuck_out_tongue:? " well that’s one way of getting bigger trees…

For sure, I wish the game included trees like this

I’d like bigger trees then ancient, they could be dotted around like sites similar to the bunny statues or other things similar to that

so are these huge trees in this mod ?

1 Like

there are anchient versions of pine in this mod, you can get one(1) enormous tree if you go the shrine of freya route. though at the moment the recipe for it is a bit annoying because you need an oak tree sapling, ill change that soon to something more managable

and with anormous i mean “grows to nearly 100 blocks tall” enormous

1 Like

awesome, will have to have go at that :smiley:

1 Like

little preview, i planted it inside a lake so its actually taller than you see there…(since some of it is underwater)

1 Like

WOW ¬_¬ I love it !!

2 Likes

And on a Skylands map it seems! What a place to start working on feast halls for Hearth-halla!

3 Likes

thank you!

yeah its a a continual re-embark save, my Jarl, Cleric and blacksmith have travelled from the forests of the ascendency, to the midgard forest, and ended up in these sky island versions of the midgard forest, from which they have now once again departed :wink:
where to next? i dont know yet!

1 Like

Not necessarily terribly exciting…but perhaps they headed northwards to the Tunda and find a snowy mountain pass that could only be described as the start of the Helvegr, or even into the stony Highlands seeking entrance to Nidavellir…

1 Like

well i am sorta thinking i could probably make muspelheim…so maybe some place warm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Drive/dropbox download?

1 Like

cant promise it will stay up forever but:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for sharing your mod with me, if you have storage space problem with your dropbox i can store this files in my dropbox and you can share mine.

1 Like

eh its more a case of i sometimes remove stuff again, and ofc update the mod and forget updating it in the dropbox…that kind of stuff :stuck_out_tongue: but i dont mind sharing when asked lol

1 Like