[NLA] New settler starts inside ground

I just had a new settler (carpenter) join my town, and she appeared not far from my town, but with only her head sticking out of the ground, unable to move or anything.
Thought Iā€™d report it. I took a screenshot, but since Iā€™m new I canā€™t upload it. ^_^;;
Iā€™m on:

• Memory: 10GB
  • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7900
1 Like

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: [Con] New citizens stuck ā€œneck-deepā€ after I accept

What version of the game are you running? goblin were changed so they shouldnā€™t send the horde after you; however I find that 1 soldier (without upgraded weapons) can take on 2 goblins so there is the soldier route as well.

I downloaded what I hope was the latest: Alpha 4: 0.1.0 (release 122).
I had about 6-7 goblins end my camp.

I moved a post to an existing topic: [Con] New citizens stuck ā€œneck-deepā€ after I accept

r130 is the latest, I would recommend upgrading to that and placing 1-2 citizens on guard duty. You ā€œshouldnā€™tā€ have hordes anymore.

Will do. Thank you! I look forward to participating in this community. :smiley:

Errā€¦ Where do I download 130? I downloaded the 122 version from Humble Bundle just today. I looked at the FAQ and it says to use Humble Bundle. How do I control which version I download, please?
Sorry and thank you.

Ya my humble bundle is on 122, steam currently has 130 you should have a steam key with your humble bundle.

you should be able to get a steam key via your Humble Bundle page:

and to get the latest Steam client, you can follow the steps provided here:

http://stonehearth.net/2014/01/02/stonehearth-revision-12-now-available-on-steam/

good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much for this! I think I got it now. :smiley: Much appreciated!

1 Like