Nicedude80's Merch

I was recently inspired in another post to take on making Stonehearth Merchandise. I am awaiting Radiant’s permission to do that. (Don’t wanna mess with copyright). But in the mean time this is where the Spreadshirt stuff “might” be. Although there are some items there for my youtube channel. nicedude80.spreadshirt.com

I am also planning to make plushies of Stonehearth characters.

If you would like to take part in my contest for the first Bunny prototype please enter a number between 1 and 100 before 5 pm Mountain Time. The winner will receive the Bunny prototype.

Did you send an email or a message via Discourse to them? They don’t check their Discourse messages.

I did ya. Newf do you have an Iphone (4/4s/5/5s) or a samsung galaxy s3 or s4? I can make Stonehearth cases! Also mugs. And shirts. HEHEHEHEHEH

What about the LG G2?

Not at the moment :frowning:

Okay, fine. :frowning:

I don’t use my phone enough to buy a case for it. (I am the kind of guy who only turns on his phone to make calls)

go get a t shirt tho! lol

50 is my guess for the contest

my guess is 37…

Bad news… I don’t have permission to do this. I will however continue with my giveaway as I am not selling anything. Sorry everyone! And sorry newf! I’ll make you a person and the winner a bunny. But for free. Radiant has there own plans, so be excited!

You have perked my interest! Radiant has plans!!! OOOOHHH, I am so excited!!!

2 Likes

So Newf will you mind if you don’t get nothing? will dat hurt your feelz? I am attempting to sew one right now and I am failing. Hopefully I can get SOMEWHAT of a rabbit done. Can’t promise it will be good.

Don’t worry, You don’t have to make anything for me. Keep it for yourself so one day you can give it to your kids and say “I made this myself” and they will say “Daddy, Can you teach us to make more?”

Ooooh interesting and I am going to say 87 :stuck_out_tongue:

I like this and I am guessing 100. It’ll be free if I win, right?

my guess is #52