New idea for a race, Technomancer/PlaneStrider

I was thinking about the broken portal idea and decided to mess about with it. this is what i came up with with my first go. This isn’t the broken one, however bad it may look :smiley:

Looks pretty good. It looks kind of like a golden doorway though. How do you turn on the portal?

WOW… the game isn’t even out yet and only with a graphics test there is already so many planed mods O_O
can anyone tell me what is used to create the voxel structures? (oh and how to use it would be good too)

Well, we are very creative. I would post my many ideas for a mod, if I was just more skilled at Quibicle. I really don’t know how to use it.

We use Quibicle Creator. It’s a 3D voxel modeling software made by MindDesk. You could learn how to use it by just looking up the website, or by asking us.

@wizardjian if you are interested, take a look into the following thread which might be a good starting point…

I am in love with the model you created. Goggles are lovely!! Good luck with your robos =)

I really like your idea’s, @JOC. Althought I’m a bit short on time right now, I’d like to try some modding endeavour myself once the 1st alpha has arrived.

I’m not the best graphical designer, but know how to code a bit…

Wow i really LOVE this mod idea. Even though you dont know how to program or code (most of us don’t) i would encourage you to try it for the sake of this amazing idea and story behind it. Just simply WOW.

That makes two of us.

Well, I have gotten a little more skilled at Quibicle since.

1 Like