New Encounters?

:jubilant: I just got a new event in my game!!!

An Ent invasion I think. One talked to me in disapproval of all the trees my hearthlings have cut down.

I can’t wait to see what happens next. :merry:

Edited to add (3 hours later): So far I haven’t had any additional action. Maybe tomorrow when I continue?

5 Likes

Are you sure you did not sleep and dream golden :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

When you chop down like a bazzilion trees, it will trigger a message from the treants in which they ask you to return some of the wood chopped down. If you refuse, a large number of treants will attack you, and that’s it.

Edit: to be more specific, it triggers when you have a large amount of wood in your inventory (not necessary in storages; those laying about after trees got chopped down also count).

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what happened. I don’t remember it happening before, though. And nothing further has happened. :glum: I was kinda hoping for a new series of events - that this was one of the secrets mentioned in last week’s DT.

2 Likes

We still need to do more with these ents. :stuck_out_tongue: Waiting on a general revision to inventory/encounters/combat!

4 Likes

Nope, this ent invasion is way older, but you must really have caused a huge deforestation for that to happen :open_mouth:

Oh, yeah. I was just clearing small areas for houses and such and got tired of running low, so I cleared a whole bunch outside my fences on several levels. :slight_smile: I think it said I had just over 1k logs lying around.