Goblins demand Oak Logs... in Desert

Less a bug and more a content oversight, but when the Goblins come demanding shinies, they’ll ask for 50 Oak Logs in a biome where I’ve only got Acacia and Cactus.

My attempts at pacifistic cooperation on Hard Mode were crushed and, as a result, so as my town.

5 Likes

Hmm - @linda’s done a lot of the recent encounter stuff - she’ll likely want to see this.

3 Likes

Yeah, we need to change it to use generic logs instead. So any log would work. (Ex. the recipes don’t care which log you use)

2 Likes

The question is, should Goblins only demand stuff that you have or stuff that you can get/build too.
50 Oak Logs are a little bit much but two or up to ten logs are possible if you build a traders stall or have luck with the merchant.
Still, the question has to be answered.

i agree that quest like this should stay with in the games possibility’s. Wood in the desert is a hard thing to come by. So demanding an amount of wood that you wont be able to get would not be fair.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out! I’ll probably make it so in the desert they ask for clay instead. Changes will be included in the next build.

4 Likes