New classer and new NPCs

uma nova classe envolvendo o mundo natural.

aleem diso digo com a criação de um novos npc que funcionara como uma mini civilização da quele cogumelos que vemos nos jogos de rpg podendo escolhe sermos aliados deles ou inimigo e dependendo das diversas escolhe trazer evolução e beneficio pros dois lados

Fully Translated: micheal_handy76_mh

a new class involving the natural world to get replant trees and move from bush berry place.

furthermore say with the creation of a new npc that worked like a mini civilization of mushrooms To him we see in RPG games can choose to be their allies or enemy and depending on of many choose to bring evolution and pros benefit both sides

1 Like

hey there @rafael_almeida1998 … welcome aboard! :smile:

a very rough Google translation from Portuguese to English indicates you are perhaps looking for a class that can help with replanting trees?

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, a Forester (unsure if the title is correct) would be handy.

2 Likes

Fully Translated:
a new class involving the natural world to get replant trees and move from bush berry place.

furthermore say with the creation of a new npc that worked like a mini civilization of mushrooms To him we see in RPG games can choose to be their allies or enemy and depending on of many choose to bring evolution and pros benefit both sides

Best guess answer:
It has been stated we will be able to move berry bush later in the dev builds. And that tree planting will come to be also. I don’t know if it will be a new class that does it or a faction allied to you. Most likely it will be by the workers.

2 Likes

ehh… I wouldn’t necessarily say that… :wink:

would be helpful for someone fluent in Portuguese to chime in! :smile:

1 Like

well if you are looking for a forester class there is a mod

[MOD] OneLaughingLlama's Modding Corner - UPDATED + NEW CLASS FORESTER

Called my bud Marc, who speaks Portuguese, to translate it lol

3 Likes

Basicamente foi dito durante as streams que plantar arvores e mover as plantas de lugar serão adicionados no futuro. muito provavelmente serão parte do trabalho do fazendeiro.

Sobre a outra parte, o jogo esta em desenvolvimento, mas nas próximas atualizações a facção dos goblins vai fazer muito mais do que simplesmente vir roubar recursos, eles vão ter uma especie de “vila” própria, que irão de certa forma interagir com o jogador. Também haverão outras raças e facções no jogo então muito provavelmente tudo que você esta sugerindo vai chegar uma hora.

Hope i answer him right. Just for the record i am from Brasil

4 Likes

someone really needs to update that mod ive read soooooo many posts on people wanting foresters lol

people really want their trees and water

1 Like

If it was easier to add new classes then I’m sure we wouldn’t have a problem :wink: It was mentioned on the stream that they would look into something. But until then it’s just too much work

Also berry bushes and… mushrooms…?

excuse was without internet for 30 days to respond back and put new ideas: D

interesting mod thank you, but still do not know much good as install mods

translated by google