[new builder] Made a reskin of Carp. House, and game added nil value blocks underground

release-825 (x64)[M]
…s/client/building_vision/building_vision_service.lua:295: attempt to index local ‘widget_c’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…s/client/building_vision/building_vision_service.lua:295: in function ‘down_visible_level’
…hearth/services/client/building/building_service.lua:558: in function <…hearth/services/client/building/building_service.lua:557>

So I made a total remake of the Carpenter’s House from scratch. It appears from the image of the template that there are blocks going underneath the house - which I didn’t create (at least not on purpose :stuck_out_tongue:). Now the game keeps giving me different errors when I try to delete the house or any of the material underground. Hearthlings cannot figure out how to build it at all either.

That’s odd, and also a little cool i bet it is some sorf of bug though

You should probably set the topic as a bug report
Specifically the builder bug category

For experimentation sake: can you use the eraser tool to actually delete those? (by for instance using the left hand up/down a building step tool and the slice tool? (then cut it off with the hole tool)

I’m wondering if it’s angry because its going deep underground, or for another reason :stuck_out_tongue:

(I suspect the builder is giving a fit because heartling don’t understand being mole people and building stuff underground)

release-828 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:584: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:584: in function ‘_any_invalid_blueprints’
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:657: in function ‘build’
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:119: in function ‘build’
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:516: in function <…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:515>

Next error when I try to delete anything on the template.

Can you help a noob out? I set the categories to bug reports…but I don’t see how to change the tags to the new_builder tag they mention in the release post for it.

Just leave it as it is. Relyss will check new posts and tag them.