Immediate crash to desktop
new account and no crash file
Versions and Mods:
new builder version 0.24.0 815
2 mods that give me new items
Windows 7, AMD R9 200 Series, 16gb ram
first I am in general very happy with the new builder. Well done
When building supports with the block tool and adding a roof which the supports should hold the game crashes. (CTD) No Error messages.
I got the template but cant upload it because this is my first post.
I only have the template for my second try where I, instead of using the block tool, used a room and removed 3 sides of it with the hole tool.
In both cases the game crashes.
Relevant could be that I used the block tool in both cases to fill the gap between the posts and the roof since I wanted to have an overhang without the autogenerated roof-walls.
Hi @NodmGatall! I’ve upgraded your trust level, so you should now be able to post an attachment. Sorry to hear about the crash; post that template and/or save and I’ll look into it asap. Thanks!
Instructions for uploading savefiles just in case you need them (the template would be nice to have):
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.